Cullinan Bicycle Experience
Take a peek inside our Wonderworld
Experience an exciting and eco-friendly tour around the streets of Cullinan village. Go out for a half-day cycling adventure around the village and get to know the history of this village. Learn about the formation of diamonds, mining and other interesting things. Cullinan big hole: The mine started as an open pit in 1903 and now the hole is 1km long and 500m wide and 450-500m deep. Two times bigger than Kimberly big hole!
What you Get???
- Half-day (2-3 hour) bicycle tour
- Bicycle & Helmet provided
- Beer tasting (Thursdays to Sundays only)
- Bottle of mineral water
R290.00 per person
R390.00 per person (include lunch)
Need to Know
- Unfortunately we don’t have kids bicycle, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Light to moderate fitness, people of all ages are suited for these tours.
- Excludes Museum entrances
- Excludes Lunch & Beverages